Thank you to all of the members of the press and journalists who have attended BCSC throughout the years -and thank you to our participants who have continued the conversation through blog posts, articles and on social media.
- Why conflict sensitivity matters: Takeaways from the discusson on Loss & Damage Fund published by FriEnt Arbeitsgemeinschaft Frieden und Entwicklung
- The State of Play for Critical Mineral Policies: A Berlin Climate and Security Conference Roundtable by Claire Doyle, Wilson Center
- Climate change - the biggest security threat of our times by the German Federal Foreign Office
- Berlin Climate and Security Conference 2023 by Federal Republic of Lostisland
To view key takeaways, insights and lessons learnt from participants and partners, follow the hashtag #BCSC2023
To rewatch the BCSC-Nairobi 2023 sessions click here.
- Kenya Hosting Climate Conference Today 6th July by Kenya News Agency
- Climate and security conference to kick off Thursday in Nairobi by KBC
- Climate change, peace and security in Kenya by IGAD Climate Prediction and Applications Centre(ICPAC) featuring Dr. Kemoli Sagala
To rewatch the BCSC 2022 sessions, click here.
- Berlin Climate Conference: Switzerland warns consequences of climate change are growing threat to peace and security by Federal Department of Foreign Affairs, Switzerland
- Takeaways from the 2022 Berlin Climate Security Conference by Anneka Williams, Alp Analytica
- BCSC and beyond: Looking back at the Berlin Climate and Security Conference 2022 by the Climate Diplomacy Podcast featuring Alina Viehoff and Alexandra Steinkraus
- Greater focus on climate security nexus by the G7 by the Planetary Security Initiative (PSI)
- The triple opportunity: Leveraging the security sector for people, planet and peace (session summary report) by Abigail Robinson and Viola Csordas, DCAF
- Turning Africa's climate security risks into opportunities by Héctor Morales-Muñoz and Alexandra Steinkraus, published in ISS | African Futures' blog
- Baerbocks „Klima-Außenpolitik“ Über Niger nach Ägypten von Bernhard Pötter, taz
- Baerbock: Klimakrise ist eine direkte Gefahr für das Leben von Deutsche Welle
- Kaum Zeit für die Klimakrise von Gabor Halasz, ARD-Hauptstadtstudio
- Mahnungen vor COP27: "Menschheit steuert auf Abgrund zu" von tagesschau